Thank you for your desire to partner with us, you will find step by step instructions on:
- How to setup the account on the Binance Exchange and complete the Account Verification.
- How to download the WireX app to receive your weekly payments.
First, there is NO COST to setup up either account and you will not be using any of your own money for this business partnership.
Lets Get Started
How to Register on Binance Website
***This information can also be found directly on the Binance website: https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/how-to-register-on-binance-website-08f314ad219e45fc9b7a27b67801a5c4
You can register for a Binance account with your email address, phone number, or your Apple/Google account on the Binance website easily in just a few clicks.
How to register for a personal account on the Binance website?
Please select the type of account carefully. Once registered, you cannot change the account type.
3. You will receive a 6-digit verification code in your email or phone. Enter the code within 30 minutes and click [Submit].
4. Then, create a secure password for your account. Your password must contain at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase letter and one number. Click [Next].
5. Congratulations! You have successfully created a Binance account.
2. Select [Continue with Apple] or [Continue with Google]. A pop-up window will appear, and you will be prompted to sign in to Binance using your Apple or Google account.
3. After signing in, you will be asked to confirm before proceeding.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully created a Binance account.
How to Complete Identity Verification
Please note: Submitted KYC documents are usually reviewed within 48 hours. However, it may take longer in some particular cases.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Profile] – [Identification].
Alternatively, click [Complete Now] on the pop-up window.
2. Click [Get Verified].
3. Select your country of residence. Please ensure that your country of residence is consistent with your ID documents.
5. Next, you’ll need to verify your ID documents. You can take a photo with your device’s camera, or verify with the Binance App. Choose an option and click [Continue].
6. Click [Continue] to begin.
7. Follow the instructions to take photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document.
- Please enable camera access on your device.
- Do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
- Do not refresh your browser during the process.
- You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, please wait 24 hours to try again.
Additional Verification May Be Required
Binance may require you to verify your address, please be prepared with one of these documents, if requested to complete the verification process. The account must be FULLY VERIFIED in order to qualify.
Download and Install the WireX App
This information was copied from the WireX website: https://wirexapp.com/help/article/how-to-create-a-wirex-account-1188
This app will allow you to receive and spend your payment using a Debit Card.
How to create a Wirex account
This guide will take you through the steps to create a Wirex account and access these services.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following:
- Be at least 18 years old (proof of age will be required)
- A government-issued photo ID
- A computer or smartphone connected to the Internet
- A phone number linked to your smartphone (you’ll receive SMS text messages)
- The latest version of your browser (Chrome is recommended) or the latest version of the Wirex app. If you’re using the Wirex app, ensure your phone’s operating system is up to date
Here are the steps to create a Wirex account:
Step 1: Visit the Wirex website
Go to the Wirex website (https://wirexapp.com/) or download the Wirex mobile app.
Step 2: Sign up
Fill out the “Register with Wirex” form. Choose your country of residence, enter your email address, create a secure password, and click “Continue.”
Step 3: Verify your email
Check your email inbox for a message from Wirex. Click on the link in the email to verify your account.
Step 4: Provide your personal information
Enter your first and last name, date of birth, and address.
Step 5: Verify your phone number
Provide your phone number and verify it. You’ll receive an inbound SMS message with a 4 digit one time passcode from Wirex.
Step 6: Verify your identity
Upload a photo of your government-issued ID and a selfie. Ensure the information on your ID matches the information you provided during the sign-up process Please note that additional information may be requested to complete the account verification process. Read more about how to verify your identity here.
Step 7: Set up your account
Once your identity is verified, you’ll be prompted to set up your account. This includes adding your preferred currencies and adding funds to your account.
Step 8: Start using your Wirex account
Once your account is set up, you can start using your Wirex account to buy, exchange, and spend traditional and cryptocurrencies.
As you can see, creating a Wirex account is a simple and quick process. If you follow these steps, you’ll have access to all the features and benefits of the Wirex platform.
How to Order Your Free WireX Debit Card
First, open the Wirex app. Once you’re logged in, navigate to the “Cards” section of the app.
From there, select the “Physical” card from the carousel and click “Get Physical Card”.
You’ll be asked to review and accept the Card Terms.
After that, enter your delivery address and ensure that it is correct.
Choose the Standard option (this is FREE) is a non-trackable local post service.
Your physical card may take up to two weeks to arrive.
If you have any questions, please contact your Hopkins & Savage Account Manager.
Please be aware that this program is designed to be a ZERO cost opportunity to you as an Account Partner. This means that we will be responsible for funding your Binance account, we will pay you $50 USD once we have verified that your Binance account is fully activated. Additionally, currently Binance does not contact or send any form of crypto earnings information for tax purposes. However, if this changes in the future simply forward the information regarding any tax obligation to us and we will make sure that it is properly addressed.
Lastly, by participating in this Account Partner Program, you agree that in return for a STABLECOIN payment of 100 Per Day, you will allow us access to your Binance account for the purposes of installing and operating our Crypto Auto-Trading Software and you will not make any attempts to login into the Binance account without notifying us with at least 3 days notice to disconnect our software. You further acknowledge that any violation of this agreement will result in forfeiture of the 100 per day stablecoin payment.